(monthly amount used)
1. Simple interior.
2. 10 minutes from Sinchon station exit 4.
3. 10 min from Yonsei University/13 min from Sogang University/15 min from Ewha University/17 min from Hongik University.
4. Hyundai department Store, Restaurants, convenient store located in the area.
5. Located in an area with vivacious energy
6. Designed for two people to share.
7. Preferred by international students and tourists
8.need to pay cleaning fee (100,000KRW) on moving out date.
1. Search and select the room you want at Stayes
2. Inquire availability
3. To confirm your reservation, make the down payment to the host and pay commission to Stayes.
4. Pay the balance when moving in.
Once you make the down payment and pay commission fee, your reservation is complete.
Stayes will provide you with all deposit-related information.
You may choose from 2 contract options.
1) Realtor Contract
· Service: Return security deposit and any unprecedented problems during the contract process will be resolved through Stayes warranty. Staff from Stayes will help you complete the contract in person on move-in day.
· Legal Service Commission 200,000~600,000 won (It differs by rent and deposit.)
2) Regular Contract
· Service: It is processed without our on-site service and warranty. After reserving through Stayes, the rest of the process—such as writing contract, moving in and returning deposit—is completed with the host.
· Reservation Commission: 180,000won (VAT Excluded)
The utility charges include the water supply bills, the subscriptions for the Internet, electricity and gas bills.
The maintenance charges refer to the common expenses necessary for maintenance of the shared building spaces (elevators, corridors, stairs and others) and the expenses are hence shared by the users of the building in common.
The way to bill these charges may differ depending on each property.
If you look at the details of properties on website, you can understand for sure whether the charges are included in the bill for rental, whether they should be settled once a month depending on the extent of use and others.
You can pay charges at the bank, bringing the bill.
User can pay by Transferring(Both domestic and oversea) or PayPal.
When transferring payment from overseas, your currency should be exchanged into Korean Won and the amount should be the same amount required for payment after exclusion of the transfer fee.
Using PayPal is only for the confirmation of your reservation.
When moving in, you need to prepare all the fees such as rent, the security deposit, and commission.
After making all the payments in cash, the PayPal payment will be cancelled.
(If you make a final payment through PayPal without cancellation, extra 10% will be charged because of PayPal commission)